Sustainability Follow-Up Trainings
Creating a sustainable program ensures that your students will gain the full benefit that a dual language experience can offer.
Although thoughtful program development is a necessary first step to choosing and designing a program model, program development also requires the constant care of and reflection on best practice, implementation and continuous improvement.
Our focused planning retreats help schools/districts understand that program sustainability is only realized when the ideals and commitments are owned by the entire school community.
Sustainability Follow-Up Sessions consist of:
An in-depth look at factors leading to program sustainability among participating schools including:
- Review of the Five Focus Areas of Program Sustainability
- Review and analyze systems and structures in place
- Discuss drivers and barriers of the program
- Review and revise action plans to determine next steps
- Revisit instructional practices through the lens of the CLAVES 8 pathways of contextualized learning
Scheduling a Sustainability Follow-Up Training
Sessions are typically scheduled at least three months in advance. If you would like more information or want to schedule a training for your school/district, please contact: