Contextualized Learning for Access, Validation,
Equity and Success – CLAVES®
CLAVES® is a framework that provides educational stakeholders with the professional learning needed to create an environment of differentiated, inclusive, and validating instruction in schools that serve English learners (ELs).
Within the CLAVES® framework, professional learning is organized and supported by leaders who embrace professional learning that is:
- focused on improving and building teacher skills for classroom practice,
- mediated through a learning community,
- led by a skilled and knowledgeable leader,
- focused on the everyday work and practices of classroom teachers, and
- data-informed and evidence-based.