Business Office Assistant
Dual Language Education of New Mexico, a 501c3 educational nonprofit, is currently seeking a Business Office Assistant (20 hrs/week) – Contract Position, with potential to become Full-Time. Applications must be received by February 24th.
Application Process & Timeline:
– Use the link below to – Submit application, resume (include two references), and cover letter (letter of interest) that includes response to the following: 1.) Why do you want to work for DLeNM?; 2.) What skills do you possess that would lend themselves to the realization of DLeNM’s Mission?
Any related questions may be directed to Director of Operations, Michael Rodríguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 243-0648.
To develop, support, and advocate for high-quality dual language enriched education in New Mexico and beyond.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate with DLeNM Staff including Leadership Team
- Knowledge and experience with Quickbooks (or similar accounting software), Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Finance management experience
- Accounts Receivable Support
- Monitor accounts and incoming payments
- Respond to and resolve clients’ billing issues and questions
- Collect on past-due accounts
- Travel- Manage for staff and contractors (includes travel research for best pricing)
- Clearinghouse- Book order and professional subscription management
- General office duties
- Answer phones, take messages, and transfer to appropriate staff
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate staff
- Database management
- Conference registration and site support
- General PD support as needed- copying materials, ordering materials, making training binders, etc.
- $13.50 – 17.50/hr (dependent on experience) – 20 hrs/week, with potential to become a Full-Time position
- DLeNM follows a traditional public school schedule. Office is typically closed two weeks in July, two weeks in December/January, and one week in March.
- Training and professional development opportunities are available upon request and available resources, to all DLeNM Staff and Contractors